Monday 19 May 2008

Over rated Biatch!

This is totally not related to sports. More of commenting on someone I saw at an event a couple of weeks ago.

Let's call this lady Miss X (no not you, my colleague who goes by the same name and who is ultra dependent on Feng Shui). Apparently, she is a celebrity, journo and emcee and what not. But, after seeing her in flesh, I beg to differ and wonder what the hullabaloo about this biatch is all about.

She emcees badly with all the words strung together and rumour in the grapevine is that she is being paid for a day's job of between 4-6k. What a waste of money and a load of crap. In these hard times, I wouldn't trade that much for a dud!

Also some say she is a model but after seeing her posture, hmm, I reserved my comments. Not to say that I got something against people of that nature but the publicity that sorrounds her is irritating and cheap to say the least.

No comments: