Wednesday 23 September 2009

Dr Alban Can’t Cut It Anymore, A Has Been?

Dr Alban used to be a star, well that's what I thought in my schooling days. I mean who could ever forget "It's My Life" booming through the radio in shopping complexs (back in the days in Seremban - where got malls, but complexes...), in school during Teacher’s Day and car stereos, especially those ‘feng-tao’ fellas in their modified cars.

But now, I hear that Dr Alban singing on Hitz.FM with Sasi The Don? What? Yea, you got that right,B! I mean Dr Alban’s star quality has gone down so much that his he has to team-up with our local guy who of course is the reggae man, but from somewhere in Klang or Kajang?

This is like a demotion of Dr Alban, I guess he can’t cut it anymore that he needs to come down to a small country (music-industry wise) like Malaysia to con innocent Asians like us into listening his new track?

Anyway nothing great on the song, just chorus of some local Malaysian girls singing, with reggae rap in between both Dr Alban and Sasi. I don’t know why Hitz.FM is playing it up so much like as if it’s the next big hit in the world!

Of course, our singers tak sedar diri lar, one thinks he is from Jamaica while local rapper Kraft (sounds cheesy if you get what I mean, and also catchy Kraft cheese wrapper?) thinks he is from somewhere in South Central, LA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Stupid Moron!
If you dont know info dont talk cock.. DrAlban invited Sasi The Don to Sweden as a Respect for Sasi's success in promoting Ragga Music in Asia.. You must blog about your dick in your mums mouth.. maybe then she can degrade your dad for having a smaller dick than urs.. which would satisfy ur mum better.. stupid moron!
and for your info.. MUSIC in ME was released in EUROPE and hard a fair success!

Freak On A Leash said...

Dear Anonymous,

I guess if you had balls, you can identify yourself rather than hide behind them pink shades that your Amma gave you.

This is a place to put your comments and you don't have to get personal with family and all. You seem childish, it's ok, I forgive retards, er I mean children.

Promoting Ragga music here, hmmm.. well one heck of a job judging by the music I hear on radio.

If it had some success i Europe, good for him then.

Anyhow that what I think and if you are public figure, pppl can always slag you and you don't have to act like the world owes you shit!

As Joe Public, I can say what I want and you just have to accept it - there's always good and bad in life.

Live with it and about talking about people's family, hope you grow up from that retarded mentality from that gaping hole in ya head.

Anyhow, thanks for visiting my visit, Boy!

Chee Wei said...

Pretty harsh, Mr Anonymous! I'm wondering if you were Sasi. Own up.