Thursday 22 January 2009

Bit The Dust in Semis


I played in my company's sports club badminton tournament and sadly I lost in the semis. On the hindsight I would say that was good a result because I haven't played in a long time and put on damn a lot of weight.

But the defeat hurts as we lost a match we could win because of numerous unforced errors, simple shots like hitting out, to the net, half court smashes going astray etc. Not taking away any credit from my opponents but its one of those days that you feel, Shit, I could have done better!

Anyway, my new year resolution is to play regular badminton with my regular group. If I could do that, regain my old form and hopefully, my size, then I guess you guys out there better watch out!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo bro..
can u even play?? that is my first question..
i beat u then, remember??
hehehe..
with d weight like that, no wonder u lose out in the semis.
surely the other players must be much worst than u..

jangan maree aaa..